Dealers of the Year Deadline Approaching
The editors of Window & Door magazine are accepting nominations for the 2007 Dealers of the Year programóbut the deadline is fast approaching. Do you work for, supply to or know of an exceptional dealer or distributor focused on windows and doors? By†Friday, complete an electronic nomination form to make sure your dealer is in the running for the national recognition program. A downloadable PDF that you can print, fill out†and fax back to us is available here.
We will feature the winners of†our fourth annual Dealers of the Year program in the October issue of Window & Door. As always, the goal of the program is to highlight excellence and leadership within the industry's channels of distribution.
The program includes two Overall Excellence winners:
Leadership in the Homeowner Market: Recognizing a dealer who primarily serves the remodeling and replacement markets for consistent customer satisfaction, notable business ethics, commitment to the community and other areas that contribute positively to the overall reputation of the window and door industry.
Leadership in the Professional Market: Recognizing a dealer who primarily serves builders and contractors for consistent customer satisfaction, notable business ethics, commitment to the community and other areas that contribute positively to the overall reputation of the window and door industry.
Awards will also be granted in several areas of Focused Excellence:
All nominations are due no later than June 29, 2007. Forms may be sent to Christina Lewellen, senior editor, Window & Door, 10 Cottage Court, Warsaw, NY 14569 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, contact Christina at 585/786-2493.
- Innovative Thinking: For outside-the-box thinking in business approach and serving customers.
- Installation: For service beyond the sale.
- Marketing: For innovative and successful marketing campaigns.
- Giving Back to the Community: For charity and community service efforts.
- Retail Program/Showroom: Recognizing efforts to educate and inspire the consumer during the buying process.
- Customer Service: For those who make buyer satisfaction their top priority.
- Web site/Technology: A new category this year, we hope to recognize a retailer who excels at integrating technology into the business.